Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tell me what you wanna learn?

How to Masturbate Ideas for girls
Games: I do and I teach
Boobs massage styles
Filling Water in ass hole
Filling Milk in ass hole
Filling Juice in Ass Hole
Drinking Own piss
Eating Own Shit
Inserting Banana in Ass
Inserting Banana in Pussy
Inserting Bottle in Ass
Inserting Bottle in Pussy
Rubbing clit with Washing machine
Masturbation with vibrator 
Masturbation with electric toothbrush
Enjoying Gspot
How to Squirt pussy
Shiting in standing position
Shitting in laying position
Pissing in standing position
Pissing on own body
Shitting on own body
 


(Note: I teach only to divorcee, separated and living alone ladies)







Game No. 01
Enema
http://WeeklyYouthPay.com/?ref=353305



Game No. 02
Banana In Ass

2 comments:

scorpi1433 said...

i want learn every thing if intrested 2 teach me

Joji Ji said...

okie tell us,
Are you boy or girl dear?
What's your age?