Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Idea No. 030 Multi-task



When I get really horny, the lips of my vagina get swollen and my clitoris gets puffy.   When that happens, I can get into a position so that I can sort of trap the ridge of my clitoris between my lips.   By squeezing my thighs together and then releasing them I can get a fantastic sensation round my vulva.   If I keep this movement up, I get even hotter and everything gets even more swollen and wet.   It means that I can often get off 'hands free' and so I can fondle my breasts and pinch my nipples at the same time.   I can often do this by crossing my legs and pressing my thighs together, and what is more I can often do it in public!   That is the ultimate turn-on!!!   I can also do it while I'm typing – like right now!

No comments: